Jonathan, picking strawberries at my MIL's house: "I think I like it a lot better when someone else picks the strawberries and we just eat them."
Jonathan, coming in from the backyard: "Rachel, were you calling my name?"
Rachel: "No Johnny, it must've been the Holy Ghost."
Jonathan: "Couldn't have been him, it was a mean voice."
After helping Rachel clean up her room: "Mom, I think I know what missionaries do when they're little. They learn the Gospel a lot and learn how to help people a lot too. Then they can be a missionary when they grow up!"
5 comments:
Your kids say the funniest stuff! I love reading your blog, I know I am going to laugh out loud! Hope you all are doing well!! Jakie is sooo cute!!
Ok... the mean voice thing had me CRACKING up. If I wasn't hoarse in the throat already I would have been after that. I'm soooo glad you write them down!
Tell them I love them.
Jonnie is so funny! I get a kick out of that kid.
So funny.
I'm sending you're package today. Be careful when you open it up; I can't believe how much I fit in that box!
This is hilarious. I cannot wait to talk to your kids soon. I love the holy ghost comment. So classic.
Post a Comment