Rachel: Mom, first grade and a little bit of second grade homeschool is too hard for me. Wait...first grade plus second grade is THIRD grade! No wonder it's too hard for me!
Rachel, to our 13 year old baby sitter.
Rachel: "Who are you voting for?"
Morgan: "What?"
Rachel, exasperated: "VOTING..you know when you choose the president of the USA?"
Morgan, humoring her: "Oh, ummm, I don't know."
Rachel: "I'm voting for McCain. He's not that great, but he doesn't want to take our money. Obama will take a lot more of our money."
Morgan: "Ok, I'll vote for McCain too."
Rachel: "Good."
She get's it from Dan :)
4 comments:
With math like her grade logic do you really think you should be letting her vote?
That is funny! ......But sad.
I prepared some 7-year old talking points for Atticus a while back (for Obama). Maybe Rachel and I should hav a talk...
I was on the fence, but now I know what I'm going to do.
Post a Comment