Saturday, August 2, 2008

Notes

Rachel is a note writer. She write about everything from tattles to death threats to apologies. Half the fun is trying to figure out what she has written. Can you do it?


Mom anb Dad- Johnny spilb wobr on the flor


Mom Johnny is goene to shoot me win he grose up


I em sree tat I wus rood to you

1. Johnny spilled water on the floor
2. Johnny is going to shoot me when he grows up (possible in retaliation for the water tattle)
3. I'm sorry I was rude to you

6 comments:

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA! I hope you are having a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sara! I'd join you on the no sweets but I get mean when I don't have sweets, and I don't think my husband would like that. So for the sake of our family I'll keep the sweets. Good luck to you I know you can do it.

familia Bybaran said...

those are CLASSIC. I love it. I love Rachel. I need to see you guys soon. Maybe we will try to come for Thanksgiving! Aghh. Your family is going to make us broke buying airline tickets.

Emily said...

One word: hilarious.

Mom and Dad said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We still have some of the many (hundreds, Dad says-you were prolific) notes and letters you used to write to Dad and I. They are real treasures especially the ones you wrote as a teenager. See what you have to look forward to?

simply jami said...

I am still laughing...priceless! So glad you got pictures!