Stella, this is Jake. You'd better watch out girl, I'm gaining on you! My rolls are multiplying fast and I'm just getting started.
We love love LOVE this boy.
Sweet husband brought home sweet treats- the day after I decided sugar was banished from my life. I let it stay another day. But seriously now, no more. None.
This is the pool we got to try and ward off the AZ summer heat. To me, it looks like a huge tub in our backyard. Kids don't really have to take a real bath on the days they swim, right? The water's as warm as bathwater so I don't see the difference. Soap? Overrated. Saline water certainly has some antiseptic effects, right?
4 comments:
Save some treats for me!
What a cute family! Love the pics. Send any treats my way... I'll take care of them for ya!
any kids dream come true!
No sugar???? That can't be! How's it going?
Post a Comment