Rachel "Mom, my hair is as long as Morgan's (our babysitter, with shoulder-length hair)
Mom "Ummm, I'm not so sure that it is honey."
Rachel, more urgently, "Mom, it IS longer! I know it is!"
Mom "Honey, Morgan's hair is almost past her shoulders. Yours is just below your ears."
Rachel, in total exasperation, "MOM. I'm talking about the hair on my ARMS."
Hmmmm...scratch the college fund and just start saving for laser hair removal. But I get it before she does- I've definitely suffered longer.
3 comments:
Wow. That's a pretty young age to be noticing her arm hair. I think I tried to shave my arms before I was 10, though, when I "noticed" the hair. My mom freaked out, and I let it grow back in, and always thought I was cursed with the wives' tale that cut hair grows in darker.
Not that my dark, hairy arms have anything to do with my dark, hairy eyebrows. Or thick, dark hair.
Let me know if you find a cheap laser removal place. : )
hahaha! There's no way our kids will be as cute as yours but I certainly hope they keep me as entertained!
Rachels not the only one. Eric keeps trying to say my arm hair is longer... we've measured. not true.
- ELisse & Eric
Oh dear, I can totally relate! :)
Post a Comment