That is a cute little book, but little pea looks like an olive to me. I want to eat him.
Cute! What a great site!
That is adorable. I just read it to Nathan. I have to buy this book!And this is a first, getting to read an entire children's book online. I love technology!And it's great to hear from you!
Cute! So glad that you're back to blogging!
Ha ha, That's so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a cute little book, but little pea looks like an olive to me.
I want to eat him.
Cute! What a great site!
That is adorable. I just read it to Nathan. I have to buy this book!
And this is a first, getting to read an entire children's book online. I love technology!
And it's great to hear from you!
Cute! So glad that you're back to blogging!
Ha ha, That's so cute!
Post a Comment